Design and Build + Custom Construction
From installation of work station cabling, to server room design and installation, or new facility construction, Connect NorthWest is the place to achieve your IT needs of new, moving, or expanding business.
Your business should not experience downtime or lost productivity—We can help!
Office Infrastructure and Station Wiring
- Certified telecommunications administrator on staff
- Line testing, troubleshooting and certification
- Installation of fiber and category cabling
- DMARC extensions
- Fiber splicing and install
- Cat5 and Cat6 data and telecom install
- UPS install
- Voice and data install
- Exterior and interior fiber
- Data closet construction
- Full office remodels and new construction support
Setup and Install Server Room Infrastructure
- Design HVAC and power needs
- Provide support staff through specialty contractors to provide turnkey support to your project
- Develop or support your server room connectivity to LEC and IXC carriers with establishing DMARC locations or providing connectivity to established DMARC or MPOP
No job is too large or too small—We do it all!
Outsourced IT Support
We can dispatch our knowledgeable and friendly staff to your office, or troubleshoot remotely from our Network Operations Center. Our consultants are trained, certified and experienced to provide IT support across any platform:
From Microsoft Windows, Unix/Linux/BSD, and macOS, to Cisco and HP network devices.
- Server Monitoring
- Hardware Repair
- Security Audits
- General Software and Hardware Recommendations
- Help Desk Services
Network Design and Installation
Whether you have an existing network you need to upgrade or need a network designed and installed from scratch.
From ongoing issues to emergency network outages. We can provide 24-hour support to resolve network problems and restore your systems.
Connect NorthWest experienced professionals provide consulting solutions for Cisco networks from implementing new hardware to reconfiguring existing hardware platforms.